So here's the recipe without further adieu
- 1 Cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 Cup of room temperature butter
- 1/4 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup of white granulated sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Large over-ripe banana
- 1 Tablespoon of milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon of lemon/lime juice
- 1/4 Cup of Nutella, separated and more for the filling.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) and set aside. In another medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar until well combined. Add egg and beat well. Then, add banana, milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Mix until well combined and there are very little banana lumps. Stir in dry ingredients until well incorporated.
|Banana batter with Nutella|
|Nutella swirled into the banana batter|
|Ready for the oven|