So what do VIP tickets get you, you're wondering? Well for starters, VIP tickets cost $150 per person and includes:
- Access to Jack Daniel’s Beach Club, Main Stage LIVE, and Whole Foods Demo Zone
- Access to Open Bar from 12-7PM at any of the 30+ Bar Stations and Beer Garden
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere sampling in VIP from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, and Papa’s Raw Bar
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion featuring all day private DJ Dance party, shade, lounges, and private bars featuring the best of La Crema, Jack Daniels, Herradura, Finlandia, and more.
- A Private Line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café and Ralph Pagano’s Naked Zone
- A showcase Herradura experience in Casa Herradura inside VIP Hospitality Village featuring unique tastings throughout the day
- Entertainment throughout the day by performers from the ships of Celebrity Cruises
- Event host, Kendall Jackson and La Crema, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands where guests will literally be walked through a private experience, sampling potted fruits and tasting the wines that are made from these fruits.
- Extended hours just for VIP! The Final VIP added benefit for 2016 will be the extended hours keeping the party going into the night. The festival grounds will close at 7pm, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 11PM, so you can dance the night away.
As usual, I'm here to hook you up with a pair of tickets to this seafood extravaganza. I'll also be taking over South Beach Seafood Fest's instagram page on 10/11/2016, so be sure to follow them. The winner of the giveaway MUST be 21 years old or older! A winner will be randomly selected on 10/19/2016.
Best of Luck!